Storage and transport containers
for cryogenic, liquefied gases
The liquid nitrogen storage and transport tanks form an important building block within Taylor-Wharton's Cryo Science system. The inner and outer tanks are always made of stainless steel. All tanks are approved for transport on public roads in accordance with the European Pressure Equipment Directive 1999/36/EC.
Type series TW-LIC 70
up to TW-LIC 250
These tanks allow easy storage of liquid nitrogen and connection to most large-capacity freezer tanks. Together with the large-capacity freezing containers of the K series, they form a system of carefully matched components.
- Storage and transport container for N2
- N2 capacities: 70,126, 189 and 250 liters
- max. working pressure: 1.5 bar
- Inner and outer container: stainless steel
- with: Rollers, removal lifter, content indicator, safety fittings.
- Approved for transport on public roads